[Sca-cooks] New Feudal Gourmet Pamphlet: Exploring Italian Renaissance Cuisine

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Thu Oct 21 05:06:36 PDT 2004

Forwarded at the request of Eden Rain:

Hot off the presses! The latest addition to the Feudal Gourmet series, this
pamphlet is a reprint of two papers by David Walddon (Master Eduardo
Francesco Maria Lucrezia) submitted to the Oxford Symposium on Food &
Cookery. The first paper is on a fish recipe from the Martino Manuscript,
the second on an Italian Renaissance Menu & some supporting recipes.
Combined they provide a wealth of info on food of the Italian Renaissance.
Includes his fabulous Roast Pork with Asiago Cheese Stuffing recipe, as well
as a Cherry Cheese Torta - Yumm!!! Only $3.00

Ordering info:
Checks should be made out to The Madrone Culinary Guild for the cost of the
cookbooks you are ordering plus postage*. We generally ask for $1.50 in
postage for one pamphlet and after that we have to weigh them...
Send checks to:
The Madrone Culinary Guild
5403 - 6th Ave NW Seattle, WA 98107

For info on the rest of the Feudal Gourmet series please visit our website:
http://www.liripipe.com/mcg/pamphlts.htm

If you have any questions please contact us:
http://www.liripipe.com/mcg/Contact.htm

*All prices are given in US dollars and subject to change with printing and
postage cost fluctuations. This info current as of October 2004