[Sca-cooks] OT Happy Job Thoughts

Wildecelery at aol.com Wildecelery at aol.com
Fri Oct 22 04:12:17 PDT 2004

So,

Ardenia has a final interview today fro a real teaching job.  Any happy
thoughts, good energy, or prayers appreciated!  It woulkd seem right up my
alley...mnostly high school French, with some Spanish.  The shcool is actively seeking
a Drama club advisor and a possible dance team coach  (How neat is that?)   I
was offered the position after the first round of interviews, this is the the
talk $, sign contract kind of interview!

Many Thanks for Good Wishes and Understanding!

-Ardenia_