[Sca-cooks] Re: 'casserole of sticks'

tracey sawyer tfsawyer at yahoo.com.au
Thu Oct 28 14:38:56 PDT 2004

Still, it begs the original question (which I believe Bear
asked in a previous message).... Why is someone looking to bake a casserole of sticks, to begin
with???? I'm assuming it is for scientific research, rather than culinary use. At least, I hope
it is...

Could it be that they are trying to make charcoal?  If so, you don't want to use an oven at all.

Lady Lowry ferch Gwynwynwyn ap Llewelyn   mka: Tracey Sawyer