[Sca-cooks] "Hidden Kitchens Project"

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 1 08:55:28 PDT 2004

These are really nice!  We are certainly building a community, and an
INTERNATIONAL community at that, around the roots of modern food.
 Knowing where the food comes from really puts new perspective on where
WE come from, n'est-ce pas?  I think they have done their interviews for
the series already.  Maybe a quick e-mail to the curator, Jay Allison,
might convince him to extend the series beyond December?  < jwa at well.com
<mailto:jwa at well.com> > or the Morning Edition general e-mail
<morning at npr.org>

Selene