[Sca-cooks] Zanzarelli

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Fri Oct 1 17:59:42 PDT 2004

Also sprach BeckysQuilt at aol.com:
>Speaking of soup, and yes we are, I need an Onion Soup recipe for 250 to 300
>people. Does anyone have any suggestions? I know, stupid question, but I need
>a quick reference, please!

Do you need, specifically, an Onion Soup recipe (as in French Onion
Soup, brown stock, cheesy crouton on top) or simply a soup made
with/from onions serving that many people? Period, or no, or don't
care? Can probably come up with either, but would prefer not to have
to do both. So let us know, okay? In the mean time, I'll look for my
recipe for Porrey Chapeleyn, and a food-service sized recipe for
French Onion Soup...

Adamantius

Holt, 07/29/04