[Sca-cooks] Re: [Sca-cooks) onion soup...

BeckysQuilt at aol.com BeckysQuilt at aol.com
Fri Oct 1 22:20:07 PDT 2004

Dear Adamantius:

Once again I am in your debt. Your gentle reminders do bring back memories of
"Dinty Moore" stew and white bread. I'm afraid my younger years of "get the
fighters fed" has had a hold over to this day. I have done more research on
this feast than any other I have done. I have no where near the knowledge as most
of you folk here on this list and I bow to my superiors. I do believe in
making my dishes as period as possible for these current middle ages and I support
Bear and the others in their efforts. I guess my pride got bent a bit. I do
apologize.

As always,
In service to the dream,
Elizabeth