[Sca-cooks] Re: [Sca-cooks) onion soup..and the feast experience (long)

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 2 06:15:53 PDT 2004

Marina wrote:

>As to onion soup.  I too have a favourite recipe from Sculley's "Early French
>Cookery" p 104  called Onion-Pea soup.  I get requests for this soup on a
>regular basis to the point I am pointing out to people that there are other
>great onion soup recipes and just soup recipes that they may be interested in
>having.  If you want I will be happy to post the recipe.

Of course we want the recipe.  Even though we may have the book in
question, we may not have found this particular one....or we may not
have redacted it...or we'd like to see how someone else redacted it!  So
we're almost always interested in seeing recipes (we, as in the denizens
of this list).

Kiri  ;-)