[Sca-cooks] where do I buy an indulgence for SCA-Cooks

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Tue Oct 5 18:15:52 PDT 2004

<shrug> since i cant usually eat it, i dont know how you make it..

i do know i have been served smoked meat that was called Jerky
it wasnt?

i know meat preserved in viniger or wine is period..... i have period
recipes for it.
i know dried and smoked fish is period for the northerly people.

other than that as far as i can tell almost all preserved meat involves
garlic, so i cant even touch it.
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...