[Sca-cooks] looking for middle eastern

-=The Seamus theseamus at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 09:13:02 PDT 2004

When I have done middle Eastern in the past one of my favorites to
delve into is Caradoc's Miscellany....  His recipes are easy to follow
and very yummy....

Seamus

On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 11:20:52 -0400, Shannon Cox
<scox2173 at aramisresearch.com> wrote:
> Hi there.  I am looking to plan an event for this year in which it will have
> a definite middle eastern theme (thousand and one arabian nights,
> Concordia's crystal snowflake ball).  I am looking to instead of a feast
> provide what amounts to a never ending buffet through out the day and was
> wondering what suggestions people might have as to where to look for
> recipes, recipes or dishes.
>
> thanks
> Lady Sionnan
> Barony of Concordia of the Snows
> East Kingdom

Lord Seamus O Dubhda
Kingdom Of Ansteorra
Barony Of Elfsea
"No matter where you go there you are." -B. Banzai