[Sca-cooks] Cooks Symposium Dec 4

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Oct 8 10:58:02 PDT 2004

Having found out that the Cathedral of Christ the King site for the
event is not handicapped
accessible or friendly and that classes will be held in both the
basement area
(down a flight of stairs) and on the first floor has thrown some
substantial obstacles
into my being there. The knee has not been good at all of late. Of
course I was on
Vioxx and now I'm not which doesn't help the situation either. Driving
myself over is
now problematic and then to be confronted to a day of up and down stairs?!?
I am still pondering the options. I was due to teach Confections with
part one
being history and resources and part two being nifty equipment and
practical stuff.
Right now I don't know if I will be coming or not.

Johnnae llyn Lewis