[Sca-cooks] Fabrication?

R J chaingangorg at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 8 14:32:19 PDT 2004

--- kingstaste at mindspring.com wrote:
  She has
> taught them that this
> process is called "fabrication",

 OK, about three years ago, I asked Wistan to take me
out for steaks at what was reputed to be a pretty good
place nearby.
 I went to their website to get a feel for the menu,
when I had a shock.

 They were very proud of fabricating their beef....

 We ate in.
 I wrote a letter to which I got no reply, they have a
new writeup on the website.

 This was our first experience with the use of
"Fabricate" in conjunction with any food.
 Somehow, to me, the term connotes chemicals, labs,
machinery, and the good ol' Newark "smell".

 Whoever started this one has definitely messed up.

AEsa

=====
Thanks,
    RJ

(This signature in no way implies any agreement, legal, binding, or otherwise. It is strictly a courtesy, not a contract.)