[Sca-cooks] Re: Cooks Symposium Dec 4

Gaylin Walli iasmin at comcast.net
Sat Oct 9 04:37:29 PDT 2004

Kiri wrote:

> I sent her a message some months back with the classes listed, but
> lost the computer that I used to create the message...so, given all of
> the stuff that's happened in the mean time, I can't remember what I was
> going to teach.  So....until she gets back to me, I'm not sure.

Hardly old, luv. :) I've forwarded you a copy of your notes privately.

Ranvaig wrote:

> It is a good thing if events can get an accessible site, and I will
> write and say how disappointed I am  to miss the event.

I strongly encourage you to write that letter. I would suggest sending
one politely worded to Mistress Siobhan O'Niell at her
judith.a.kirk at wmich.edu email address. She is the local SCA contact for
the site we will be using and she can ensure that your letter gets to
exactly the right person at the church. It may help bolster any
decisions the church is making regarding site improvements in the
future.

For those people who are wondering about whether or not to go because
of mobility issues not related to wheelchair access, I encourage you as
well to seek out Mistress Siobhan as she can best answer questions
about the stairs. I do know that we're making every effort to have
nearly everything scheduled on one level of the church. We're doing
this to ensure that the least amount of stair travel will be necessary
by attendees.

Elizabeth asked:

> Where can I find more information on the 2004 Cooks Symposium?

The event website would work best:

http://home.comcast.net/~iasmin/2004cooks/

Cheers all. If you have any questions about the classes or if you would
like to volunteer to teach, it's not too late. There's still room and I
hope to have the start of the confirmed classes posted soon. I'll be
sure to copy everyone here.

Iasmin

Mistress Iasmin de Cordoba, iasmin at comcast.net
Class Coordinator, Middle Kingdom Cook's Symposium 2004
http://home.comcast.net/~iasmin/2004cooks/