[Sca-cooks] Re: [EKCooksGuild] Good News!

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Sun Oct 10 07:15:48 PDT 2004

Also sprach Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise:
>Brangwayna Morgan, amazing 14th & 15th c. cook in the Shire of Silver
>Rylle in the East
>Kingdom, was elevated to the Order of the Laurel at Kingdom Crusades
>yesterday. HURRAH!!!
>
>Heidrekr Skulaldson (no, I know the last name is not right), a wonderful
>cook was also brought into the East Kingdom's Order of the Maunche, the
>mid-level arts award. Hurrah!
>
>Vivant, vivant, vivant!

I am reliably informed by my inner-city 8th-grader that it is no
longer acceptable to say something like "Way cool!!!" I'm further
informed that the appropriate response is to say, "&*$#%@#!!!
Awesome!!!"

It seems the language trends are a bit cyclical, but who am I to
argue social evolution? Both of these are excellent additions to
their respective Orders, and will strengthen them greatly.

&*$#%@#!!! Awesome!!!

Adamantius

--
"As long as but a hundred of us remain  alive, never will we on any
conditions be brought under English rule.  It is in truth not for

Holt, 07/29/04