[Sca-cooks] Good News!

Shannon Cox scox2173 at aramisresearch.com
Sun Oct 10 08:27:33 PDT 2004

WOOT GRATS

-----Original Message-----
From: sca-cooks-bounces+scox2173=aramisresearch.com at ansteorra.org
[mailto:sca-cooks-bounces+scox2173=aramisresearch.com at ansteorra.org]On
Behalf Of Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise
Sent: Sunday, October 10, 2004 10:03 AM
To: Cooks within the SCA; East Kingdom Cooks Guild
Subject: [Sca-cooks] Good News!

Brangwayna Morgan, amazing 14th & 15th c. cook in the Shire of Silver
Rylle in the East
Kingdom, was elevated to the Order of the Laurel at Kingdom Crusades
yesterday. HURRAH!!!

Heidrekr Skulaldson (no, I know the last name is not right), a wonderful
cook was also brought into the East Kingdom's Order of the Maunche, the
mid-level arts award. Hurrah!

Vivant, vivant, vivant!

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"I have always maintained that librarians are the ultimate
share-your-toys people, and that the worst punishment you could inflict
on any of us is to offer to show us an incredibly useful free resource
but only if we swear not to tell another living soul about it."
-- Marylaine Block