[Sca-cooks] 40th year?

Tom Bilodeau tirloch at ravenstreet.org
Mon Oct 11 15:06:44 PDT 2004

It is pretty amazing the amount of misinformation that thrives in the SCA.
I swear there must be gremlins that live just to create things to get
everyone riled up.

I did not see anything come from AnTir which had hosted 30Y.  I know some
groups contacted the wonderful AnTir folks to get information on what was in
their bid and then these groups later decided not to bid - for a variety of
reasons...

Tirloch