[Sca-cooks] Honey Oatmeal Bread

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Oct 12 18:58:29 PDT 2004

  Chass of Rundel commented:
> Oat cakes ye say... that sounds interesting..
Well, for some more details on oak cakes, as opposed to leavened oat
bread, you might want to take a look at these two files:
brd-mk-flat-msg   (68K)  8/26/02    Period flat or unleavened bread
recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-BREADS/brd-mk-flat-msg.html
oakcakes-msg      (20K) 10/12/03    Period oatcakes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-BREADS/oatcakes-msg.html
> Also I think you do a
> wonderful job on the Florgillium and I go there almost daily.
Thank you. I don't have a very good idea of how often an individual may
visit the Florilegium.

Stefan
(who thinks he is missing some digests as he only got one, #42, today
and that was early in the morning according to the time stamp.)
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com