[Sca-cooks] Oatmeal

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 12 20:41:28 PDT 2004

No need to check further, I just needed a ballpark figure, and I've finished
the document it was going on (a test for my culinary students - figuring
food costs).
I appreciate the offer, however.
Christianna

If it is not required to be "Quaker" I get a 3 lb cannister (Cardboard)
at ALDI which I believe is going nationwide...
I think the price is aroun $2.49. I can verify that tomorrow and let you
know.   Personally I can not tell the difference in Oatmeal brands but I
don't eat it that much either.  BTW No I can't tell on grits either...
sorry...all you Southerners  ((Special note I didn't say types of
grits... I said brand!!!!!  Anyone can taste the difference of envelope
grits/oatmeal and actually cooked type))
Nichola