[Sca-cooks] Evil Science Projects: Good News/Bad News

Craig Jones drakey at webone.com.au
Wed Oct 13 07:35:15 PDT 2004

> >No.  Oh and No 'drakies' lately unless you count smacking yourself
twice
> >in the nuts (in a 10 minute period - in front of witnesses)  with a
pair
> >of vice grips making a chain aventail for my new helm.
>
> Well Drakey, I'm a girl, and I was wincing! And in front of witnesses?
> think that counts.
>
> Waitaminnit- _new helm_??? You mean they actually let you on the
field?
> With other people nearby? Did they have to take out an extra insurance
> rider? ;-D)

I've been a light for several years (with proper arrows w/- riverhaven
blunts rather than with cr*ppy golf tube arrows).  Have decided to treat
myself with my tax return to a nice suit of stainless steel to wear to
my heavy authorization bout... So yes, I'm about to become a heavy...

The suit is very similar to the second suit on the following page:
  http://members.iinet.net.au/~damian3/Gallery.htm
but substituting the barbute for a pigface bascinet, and adding full
clamshell gauntlets & vambraces.  Most of the armour has some acid
etching decoration on it also...

Scared yet?

Drakey.