[Sca-cooks] Evil Science Projects: Good News/Bad News

Jeff Gedney gedney1 at iconn.net
Wed Oct 13 06:50:56 PDT 2004

>Of course, there's the time when I had to visit the chiropractor,
>who, upon hearing that I had thrown my back out as a result of
>projectile egestion after accidentally ramming my uvula with my
>toothbrush, laughed so hard he hurt his own back...

Sheesh Master A, that almost enough...
All you have to have done was sew your left pinky to the tip of your nose and simultaneously have brushed your teeth with leather dye staining your chin and hands green, and you _might_ have topped Drakey...

Capt Elias

If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather
wood, divide the work, and give orders.  Instead, teach them
to yearn for the vast and endless sea.
  - Antoine de Saint Exupery