[Sca-cooks] Evil Science Project + a riske joke

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 13 11:00:12 PDT 2004

Hmmmm.... I am getting the feeling that these
two _are_ twins, just like in the movie "Twins",
where the Arnold Schwarzenegger character got
all the good genes and the Danny Devito character
got all the leftover, bad genes.

So, Master A got all the superhero, survivor
genes and Master D got all the superklutz,
survivor genes.  And they both have Dicks ...

Huette

Riske joke:

A young man wanted to show his wife how much
he loved her, so he got her name, "Wendy" tattood
on his dick.  When not aroused, all that showed
was "Wy".  One day, while they were on vacation
in Jamaica, he used a public restroom.  While
using the urinal, he noticed that the Rastifarian
standing next to him also had "Wy" tattood on his
dick.  Curious, he said, "Mine says 'Wendy'. What
does yours say?" The Rastifarian replied,
"Welcome to Jamaica, man. Have a nice day."

--- Craig Jones <drakey at webone.com.au> wrote:

> > Only you, Drakey, only You.....
> > Not to worry, Master A is the guy with the 10
> inch Dick who dives
> > headfirst into hot ovens without harm.
>
> Whereas I have a 9" Furi and an 8" dick, and I
> usually bang my head on
> the door frame trying to get my head in the
> oven... Adamantius is much
> classier ;)
>
> Drakey.

=====