[Sca-cooks] Life is Grand... [Drakey & Waffles..}

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Sun Oct 17 05:45:26 PDT 2004

Also sprach Susan Laing:
>Marion
>(recipient of the cause of "needle up nose"... witness to the "Drakey's
>superglued feathers to bum"... amused audiance to the retelling of the
>"Drakey does Deadly plant tasting"  Heh! My life is full :-)

For some reason I'm reminded of the time, when "The Serpent and the
Rainbow" was still selling well as a book but had not yet been
[arguably] filmed, I had a particularly obnoxious supervisor and a
similarly oppressed co-worker brought me quite a lot of datura to
make a salad with... she'd grown it in her rooftop garden in Red
Hook, Brooklyn...

I could never get the garnish of blowfish livers to blend correctly
with the other flavors, though ;-)

Adamantius

--
"As long as but a hundred of us remain  alive, never will we on any
conditions be brought under English rule.  It is in truth not for

Holt, 07/29/04