[Sca-cooks] Charcoal forge suggestion ;-)

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Sun Oct 17 18:53:57 PDT 2004

Aye that was Clay. Fire brick is a different item. All of our local shops
here have it and I checked prices yesterday. It is still 1.50$ per brick.
Hmm any lumberyard/home repair place should have them.

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.