[Sca-cooks] turning hammer?- OT

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Mon Oct 18 09:20:23 PDT 2004

Aye I cringe when I see people first starting off forging and using OMG
heavy hammers... it takes them a while to learn you have to coax the metal
not beat it into submission. Tis kinda hard to explain to those who have not
worked metal. I once had to try and convince a person not to use a regular
sledge hammer with the handle cut down lol realize I failed to talk him
outta it... he now uses a much lighter one lol.

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.