[Sca-cooks] Charcoal forge suggestion ;-)

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Oct 18 21:13:26 PDT 2004

Phlip mentioned:
> Myself, I've got the materials and pattern- now all I need to do is
> get the garage cleared
> out enough so I can make a bellows.
As I've mentioned, I've got one of the handcrank blowers, but I'd like
to have a more period bellows. Is this bellows you have a plan for a
single acting or double acting one? I'd love to get a copy of these
plans is possible. While I know the basic principles, having the
details of what worked for someone else often avoids painful mistakes.

The same goes for anyone else if you have any details on period bellows
or documentation for them. If possible, I'd love to have this kind of
stuff for the Florilegium, but if its not available for that, for
various reasons, I'd still like to have it to make my own bellows.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com