[Sca-cooks] Herby things

Samrah auntie_samrah at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 20 10:54:02 PDT 2004

Thus spake William de Grandfort:

>Here in Sunny So-Cal (Bakersfield), we don't really have the opportunity to >come face-to-face with anything more exotic than 'toasted sesame seeds'.

Oh yes we do!  It is just the infamous scavenger hunt!
Replied privately. Didn't want to bore the list with street directions.  If anyone else in Bakersfield, CA has difficulty finding spices, please let me know.  I know for sure we have all but a couple items, and they may be available as well I just haven't foraged for them recently.

Samrah

And he continued with his shopping list: