[Sca-cooks] Allergies, again

marilyn traber 011221 phlip at 99main.com
Wed Oct 20 14:12:36 PDT 2004

The topic comes up so often on cooking Lists, that I thought some of you
might be interested in a recent quiz about allergies put out by the Mayo
Clinic. It asks you some questions, and then gives you the answera, with
links to more detailed information. It's VERY good- maybe some of you will
better understand what actually is meant by an allergy...

Meantime, would someone be kind enough to fwd this over to Food and Feast,
and perhaps any other appropriate Food Lists? It's got quite a bit about food
related allergies, and I'm still not able to use my computer, where I have
all the addies stashed.

Saint Phlip,
CoD