[Sca-cooks] FW: [TY] Bog Butter

Martin G. Diehl mdiehl at nac.net
Wed Oct 20 18:45:45 PDT 2004

Bill Fisher wrote:

> Hrm, I don't think I want to be the taster for the
> bog butter re-creation contest.

Good plan.

I remember a story in the Wall Street Journal quite a
while ago.  A community in the Pacific Northwest  has an
annual contest to discover culinary uses for banana slugs.
Each of the judges gets a bottle of champagne for his efforts.

I'll bet that you wouldn't be a judge for that either, right?

> Cadoc
>
> On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 17:14:46 -0400,
> kingstaste at mindspring.com <kingstaste at mindspring.com> wrote:

Vincenzo

--
Martin G. Diehl

http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Yes&Artist=MGD

Reality -- That which remains after you stop thinking about it.