[Sca-cooks] Herby things

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Oct 22 17:09:39 PDT 2004

Yeah, but not much.  The bears are more apolitical--they don't care
whose garbage cans/orchards/dog food they're raiding.
Our state and local politics are...interesting.
--maire (looking out the window at snow on the surrounding
hills...brrrrr....good weekend to stay in/home and make something yummy.
  Maybe, cormarye...mmmmmm)