[Sca-cooks] New Subtleties E-list is up and running!

Robert Downie rdownie at mb.sympatico.ca
Thu Sep 9 14:12:08 PDT 2004

Since a fair number of people expressed an interest, I decided to go
ahead with it :-)

This new list is meant to supplement the general cooking lists, not
replace them.  I'm hoping this will create smaller more easily
searcheable archives that can be cross posted to the main lists when
needed.

SCA Subtleties and Confections
Subscribe: SCA_Subtleties-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

Description
This list is a forum for (but not restricted to) SCA members dedicated
to the research and recreation of subtleties, entremets and illusion
foods within SCA timeframe. Discussions of period confections are also
welcome, as the two are often related historically. All the usual rules
are in effect: no flaming, trim your posts, and of course have fun!