[Sca-cooks] period riddles

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Sep 13 00:29:06 PDT 2004

Lainie gave two period riddles here back on Aug 19 and then said:
> (Not bad considering my books are still down south and  had to search
> online!)
Yes, it was. How did you find these online?
I did find and buy a book on (I think. Right now, I can't find it)
Anglo-Saxon riddles at this last Pennsic.
I'd like to be able to do more bardic, and these might be good,
although riddles may be a problem because the entire thing needs to be
memorized word for word. Anyway, more sources or book recommendations
would be excellent, either for the Florilegium or my own use. And
probably being off subject for this list, unless food related, email
would be fine.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas