[Sca-cooks] Creating your own mistakes

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Sep 30 20:27:29 PDT 2004

Roz commentedL
> I'm here for the recipes, and to
> learn from other people's mistakes <G> That way, if I ever do run an
> Event Kitchen, I can create new ones! <G>
Well, here is a file of some of the past mistakes and happenings and
how these folks handled it. This not only gives you some things to be
wary of, but also something to keep in mind when you think all is lost
in your own feast. No, it isn't. Things could be much worse such as
seen by things in this file:
fst-disasters-msg (68K)  8/31/03    Tales of SCA feasts that were
disasters.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FEASTS/fst-disasters-msg.html

And in hindsight, at least if these aren't happening to you, many of
these are funny.
Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas