[Sca-cooks] Woman fends of knife wielding attacker by using pewtermug as a weapon at Pennsic

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Wed Sep 1 18:39:03 PDT 2004

What day/night at Pennsic did this happen? i never heard a peep about it!!!!

sadly there are attacks and assaults at Pennsic every year, but they are
usually *unarmed* attackers... and/or guys trying to take advantage of women
who appear to be drunk.
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...