[Sca-cooks] Secret Life Marathon

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Sep 1 22:25:51 PDT 2004

Johnnae commented:
> The Food Channel is running a marathon on Labor Day
> Monday September 6th of the following Secret Life episodes--
>
> 11:00 am 	Secret Life of Donuts
> 11:30 am 	Secret Life of Cookies
> 12:00 pm 	Secret Life of Pies
> 12:30 pm 	Secret Life of Pasta
> 1:00 pm 	Secret Life of Sandwiches
> 1:30 pm 	Secret Life of Colas
> 2:00 pm 	Secret Life of Hamburgers
> 2:30 pm 	Secret Life of Chili
> 3:00 pm 	Secret Life of Popcorn
> 3:30 pm 	Secret Life of Ice Cream
> 4:00 pm 	Secret Life of Chocolate
> 4:30 pm 	Secret Life of Candy Bars
>
> It's a chance to tape all the episodes at one time.
Thank you! I missed most of these the first time.

Does anyone plan to tape these? Perhaps even to DVD? I've just been
told our VCR isn't working.

I've been looking at going to a TiVo type system or perhaps one of
those that records to a network disk. But wanting to do my usual
research there is no way I can do this before Monday. I just may end up
watching more television than I normally watch in several months in one
day. :-) At one time, video stores rented recorders or maybe they were
just players. hmmm.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas