[Sca-cooks] Verjuice, and whole wheat bread

SEBD at aol.com SEBD at aol.com
Mon Sep 6 12:53:52 PDT 2004

adamantius.magister at verizon.net writes:

> Was it Dean and DeLuca, by any chance?
>
> Adamantius, shocked to discover that Sahadi Importers seems not to
> carry a sour grape juice product

I've seen it at Dean and DeLuca, but can't remember the price. Kalustyan's
had the $16.99 one. That didn't bother me, on retrospect, as coming home and
discovering that I had somehow bought a ten dollar bottle of ginger syrup. Heck,
I can make that.<g> Something in my Scottish brain obviously went TILT.

So, how do I get signed up to help with Agincourt? I slice, I dice, I
spice...and wait, there's more!

Cheers,

Elianne of ynys Enlli
The brain is Scottish; the persona is Welsh