[Sca-cooks] Conversion from butter to oil?

caointiarn caointiarn1 at juno.com
Tue Sep 7 18:27:47 PDT 2004

> Can somebody please advise me on converting from butter to oil in a
banana bread recipe?  My daughter may be experiencing the  same colic that
her big sister had, and I had to go casien free for months that time 'round.
So I'm going casien free for a week to see if  that alleviates it.
Meanwhile, I have four bananas that are at the  perfect state for banana
bread.    Just have to figure out how  to change from butter to oil.
> -Magdalena vander Brugghe

    How about leaving the {butter} oil out?   Adding a bit more banana or
applesauce or water . . .
Caointiarn  {who makes a "fat free" Banana Bread}.