[Sca-cooks] leechees

Samrah auntie_samrah at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 8 22:22:22 PDT 2004

Thanks Drakey.  Helps a lot.  I will forward it on in its entirety to midievalgardening at yahoogroups.com.  Lucky Draky.  Rain.  Here in sunny Caid it was 103 today.  My garden is pretty well ravaged...  I need to work in it, but much too hot.  Soon the weather will let up, and I'll be able to get back to it.  (I'm not devoted enough to get up early enough to beat the heat...)

Samrah

Craig Jones <drakey at webone.com.au> wrote:

Drakey - who would be enjoying a day off work gardening if it wasn't
raining so darn hard...