[Sca-cooks] Yes, it's gross, but I'm curious . . .

Bill Fisher liamfisher at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 16:56:20 PDT 2004

Hrm, I used to hunt for quite a while in PA and it never came up.
There are a large number of things people do to "bring them luck on
the hunt."  At my Dad's hunting cabin, the guys would suck moths off
of the wall ( I never did, really ;-) ) to bring them luck on the
hunt.  The guys down the road, would go skinny dipping in White Deer
Creek the day before buck season started.

Sounds like there may be a plausible connection, but I have never
heard of it before.

Cadoc