[Sca-cooks] Medieval Gastronomy website

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Sep 9 19:47:13 PDT 2004

Always good to remind people that this is here which is why I have
mentioned it in
the past.  Jadwiga mentioned it back in 2001.
If ones goes to--
http://expositions.bnf.fr/index2.htm   one will find the index that lists
all the online exhibitions including L'Bestiaire de Moyen Age; Jean Fouquet
and the XV th century; and probably the best of the lot-- Charles V and
his times
which features over 1000 illuminations.

Johnnae