[Sca-cooks] New, If OOP and Rather Odd, Cooking Site

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Sat Sep 11 10:43:23 PDT 2004

> http://www.cookingforengineers.com/

*giggle* *grin* I sent this to my engineer, who had been afraid that the
frozen Moose that (another engineer) was going to feed us for dinner
would be freezer burnt because it was over a year in the freezer. Since
the host has been hunting and cooking game most of his life, and I was
raised on a farm where we raised one steer and one pig a year, butchered
'em, and got our meat for the year that way, I had a lot of confidence
in the meat.

Moose loin. YUMMMMM.... I wonder if Elk is as good. Is Elk more like
Caribou or like Moose?

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"There oncewas a man who said D--n!/It's born upon me that I am
An engine that moves/In predestinate grooves
I'm not even a bus, I'm a tram!"