[Sca-cooks] Off Topic: Bleach replacement?

Jeff Gedney gedney1 at iconn.net
Wed Sep 15 11:24:24 PDT 2004

You know, it really does not cost a whole lot more than Luvs to arrange for a diaper service.

They can use MUCH hotter water than you can get in your house, generally, and that will sterilize the diapers.
You can also use the cloth diapers for loads of wipeups f(or those _particular_ messes that babies ALWAYS make).

My pediatrician recommended the service for at least the first 4 months. Mostly because the diapers are soft, sterile, and do not cause rash.

I do reccommend it (and you dont have to worry about dogs getting into your trash at night and having to pick up THAT up afterward).

Capt Elias

If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather
wood, divide the work, and give orders.  Instead, teach them
to yearn for the vast and endless sea.
  - Antoine de Saint Exupery