[Sca-cooks] I survived Ivan

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 17 07:31:05 PDT 2004

Dear Mordonna:

Oh that is good news.  Aren't you glad you moved to the South now?  ;-)
 Actually, probably yes, making sure your loved ones are OK up close and
personal.  Nice dry thoughts from Sunny California [a bit overcast and
gloomy at this particular moment actually].

Our Birmingham kinfolk are OK at last report, which was yesterday.  Aunt
Gert's power was out and she had to use a phone with a cord, o horrors!
but the TV was showing a reporter in B'ham and the lights were on behind
her in the downtown area, so I guess the power thing is intermittent at
least.

Selene