[Sca-cooks] Re: Seeking Kid friendly period recipes

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Fri Sep 17 12:55:47 PDT 2004

Below are the the recipes I included in my "The Accomplisht Childe" booklet
Christianna

Another (8.60 Fried Cheese) - Platina 8.61
50. Snacks - Platina
Macaroni - Platina, from the E.. Andrews translation
23. Eggs However You Want Them Cooked, But First About Scrambled Eggs -
Platina
Herbolat - Curye on Inglysch
26. Boiled Eggs - Platina
Sippets in mustard (Soup en moustarde)  - Taillevent
79. Browne fryes. -  Harleian MS. 4016 (1450)
Golden Balls - Platina  8.63
Panperdy - Markham
28. To make the best panperdy
To fry the best kind of Pancakes. - "De Verstandige Kock"
Lesenges Fries - Harleian MS. 4016
Caboches in potage.  - Curye on Inglysch
Funges - Curye on Inglysch
Sallet - Markham
Yrchouns -  Harleian MS.279 Leche Vyaundez
Sallet of Cold Capon Rosted - Digby
14. Red Mustard Sauce, - Platina
15. Mustard Sauce in Bits , - Platina
Verde Sawse - Curye on Inglysch
 81. Appulmoy  - Curye On Inglysch
To Make Sepponi - Digby
A Very Pleasant Drink of Apples,- Digby, The Closet Opened
To make gingerbrede. - Curye on Inglysch
16. To help a face that is red or pimpled. - Plat
23. How to take away the freckles in the face.  - Plat
How to Keep the Hair Clean and Preserve It. - Hannah Woolley,  The Compleat
Servant-maid.  London: For T. Passinger, 1683. (The Housewife’s Rich
Cabinet)
For the Bath. - Thomas Jeamson, Artificiall Embellishments. Oxford: By
William Hall, 1665. (The Housewife’s Rich Cabinet)