[Sca-cooks] kids/ baked squash

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Sat Sep 18 06:29:15 PDT 2004

Very little of the feast cooking in Northern Ansteorra is serious historical
cooking.  Most of the cooks are a little leery of stepping off into the
unknown, but they are quite happy to share recipes.   I doubt you will find
that anyone specifically stated the recipes were period or provided any
documentation.  Those of us who are involved in historical cooking tend to
show the research as well as the food.

Are you going to be at Namron Protectorate?  If so, stop by the kitchen and
involve yourself with a 15th Century Italian feast.

Bear

> It was served at the feast the kids prepared at Castellan 2001. I just had
a copy of the recipies that  had been sent to me.I am sorry I assumed it was
period