[Sca-cooks] kids/ baked squash

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Sep 18 22:16:23 PDT 2004

Cassie commented:
> With a little luck i will actually have a job and will most likely not
> get to go.
Another on this list looking for work? Best of luck to you. You
recently joined this list, right? How about mentioning some of your
interests, both SCA and non? And where you are? I'm afraid I, at least,
don't recognize "Rivers Run".
> Especially since I have let them truthfully know I do not
> have a sitter for the following  15th ,16th and  17t. My huband is
> feast o crat for Rivers Run event so i'm afriad no chance of getting
> both  off. But i will keep your recipies and downsize them so I can try
> them at home.
So, do you have any particular types of food that you like or medieval
recipes that you've heard of that you'd like to try? Perhaps some of us
here could point you to or post some recipes. We do have folks here of
all experience levels and lots with expertise outside of cooking. Many
of us have never, and probably will never, cook a large feast, but do
cook dishes at home and for pot lucks and such. (ie: me :-) )

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com