[Sca-cooks] Period or no?

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Thu Sep 23 19:48:19 PDT 2004

Might have been said, but couldn't Chicken Noodle Soup be period? Pasta
or noodles which is a form of dumpling (It is flour eggs and water)and
when the pasta is rolled thicker it would almost be dumpling like... If
bread and pasta were both period then I would say Yes Chicken and
Dumplings Could have been period... Now recipes??? Nope I do not have
any.  But I would argue that dumplings could have been period I simply
don't have the proof.
Nichola