[Sca-cooks] Period or no? - Long analysis *G*

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Sep 24 12:34:38 PDT 2004

And then we have to adapt the recipes to be served
for feasts that can only last 70 minutes, cost 5.00 and must
contain at least some vegetarian dishes, some meat
dishes, and be somewhat "diet" friendly. Oh and the
kitchen has one working stove, 3 burners, and is slightly
larger than a closet. And they'll let you know how many
you are cooking for 2 days before the feast.
We don't so much cook at times as cope.

Johnane