[Sca-cooks] Period or no?

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Sun Sep 26 09:08:54 PDT 2004

Off the top of my head, I don't recall any recipes for what we would
consider chicken and dumplings.  IIRC, there is a German recipe for what we
would consider chicken ravioli, so there are probably some other similar
recipes floating around.  Catch up with me at Protectorate and we can
discuss.

Bear