[Sca-cooks] Pickled or no? -

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Mon Sep 27 23:38:10 PDT 2004

At 11:25 PM 9/27/2004, you wrote:
>>You can get lovely fuchsias with cochineal <g>.
>>And I've gotten good pinks by fiddling with the pH in madder baths.
>>--maire, who ruins a *lot* of clothes, usually right across the
>>chest....
>>oh, and tell James to quit throwing food at your skirt <g>
>I think 'Lainie said "shirt" but that may not have been where James was
>shooting for, anyway. He just may not be a good shot at basketball. :-)

But he wasn't... oh you silly. _I'm_ the dumb klutz that dripped cioppino
on my shirt. All I can blame him for is for holding my visual attention so
well that I missed my own mouth.

Now when he makes chocolate mousse, on the other hand... ;-D)

'Lainie
-mmm... wonder if there's any chocolate in the house?