[Sca-cooks] turnips

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Wed Sep 29 07:52:14 PDT 2004

> Being VERY new -- I'll bite -- why not???  :)
> Anne
>
> On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 08:44:45 -0400, Bill Fisher <liamfisher at gmail.com> wrote:
> > For reasons of personal safety I am not allowed to make armored turnips
> > anymore for any feast.
> >
> > Cadoc

I believe that was, ahem, my fault. Or rather...
Boys and Girls, no matter how nervous you are about overcooking your
turnips, asking your help to peel and slice them before parboiling tends
to make some of them quite grumpy. If any of them is Jadwiga... well...

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"If past history was all there was to the game, the richest people would
be librarians." -- Warren Buffet, Washington Post, April 17, 1988