[Sca-cooks] turnips

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Thu Sep 30 10:47:42 PDT 2004

?????
maybe i am just tired, but i cant make heads or tails of this response...

what verizon ad? i dont own a television......
this is about beets?

where do Rutabegas come in?

Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...